Thursday, March 5, 2009

Scubagirl

Chris Sanders is absolutely amazing. Not only is he one of my favorite illustrators and animators of all time, but he also is kind enough to upload high res versions of his artwork for silly little fangirls like me to color.

I've been working on this on and off for the past few days. I'm super proud of this-- I'm incredibly happy with the color scheme, the background, and the fact that I was able to keep Chris' fantastic lineart but still give it a painterly quality that most of my stuff has.

I recommend viewing the full version to see the details.

I love coloring. :D

All done in Painter, with the exception of the bubbles in Photoshop.



Original Lineart
My Scubagirl on DA (Higher quality version)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Versatile artist for animation, games, and web. Founder of Dr. Sketchy Orlando. Lover of owls, cupcakes, and Han Solo.