Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First 2D Animation Reel

Long story short for those not in the know: I'm an Animation Mentor student who didn't get to go into Class 2 thanks to a billing & disbursement error from Sallie Mae. I've been trying to make the most of it using the time to study animation on my own, all in 2D. (I posted my little curriculum on my livejournal for anyone interested.)

This is my first little 2D animation reel-- It's a collection of animation lessons and practices from both Brian Lemay's site and Animation Mentor. All pencil tests were done in Plastic Animation Paper. Bouncing balls, pendulums, and more basics of basic animation fundamentals.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Versatile artist for animation, games, and web. Founder of Dr. Sketchy Orlando. Lover of owls, cupcakes, and Han Solo.